Mar 15, 2020
Calgary Corporate Challenge's Response to COVID-19
Calgary Corporate Challenge is committed to the safety and health of participants at all of our events. This has always been our first priority in planning our events, and this remains our priority during the current uncertainty surrounding the novel coronavirus and COVID-19.
In the interest of prioritizing health and safety while remaining optimistic about the future, we at CCC have decided to take the following steps at this time:
- In conjunction with our friends at Metal Galaxy, we are postponing Board Game Night (scheduled for March 30) indefinitely. For all of you who have already registered for this event, we will be in touch as soon as we have a new date confirmed. Your registration will remain valid for the new date, and full refunds will be issued to anyone who cannot make it on the new night or in the case that the event is cancelled in the future.
- All upcoming Off-Season Events are currently postponed indefinitely (updated as of March 25). Our team is carefully observing developments regarding COVID-19, and we will update all of our participants immediately if and when we make any changes to these upcoming events.
- As of today, the 2020 September Games will proceed as planned. We are currently expecting that many (and possibly all) of the recommended and/or mandated changes to events in our city will be lifted by the time the Games roll around.
- In recognition of the change in priorities amongst our participating companies at this time, we will be extending our registration deadline for the 2020 September Games until the end of the day on Thursday, April 30.
- For those of you who have already registered for this year’s Games (and those of you who will register over the next few weeks), please rest assured that in any case where CCC is forced to cancel the 2020 September Games, we will issue a full refund to all companies who have paid registration fees at that time.
From our team to yours, we wish you all the best in the coming weeks as we collectively manage the current situation. Take care of yourselves and everyone around you. We’re looking forward to seeing you at CCC events later this year.